Monday 26 June 2017

Keeler Designs Push


We do get quite a lot of requests to post the schematics with the layouts. Please note that we can't do that unless it's our own work. We may link to a forum thread etc. but we cannot post other peoples work witout their permission. This is the reason for not posting schematic files. Once again. Since we can find the drawings, you should be able to do so too.

This one is work of mine, and thus, ok to post. You can still check the FSB thread for more details.



10 comments:

  1. Nice and simple, also verified, Im going to build this today. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D1 differs between schematic and board. Is this on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both work, in the schematic is en parallel and the vero is in series.

      Delete
    2. Yup. We do have a tendency of favouring series polarity protection due to its non-destructive behaviour when reverse polarity power is applied. I personally do this for about 99.9% of layouts i draw.
      +m

      Delete
  3. Built it, sounds great. Thanks Miro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm liking the sound of this one quite a bit! A prime candidate for a few modifications as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont mean to sound stupid but where would the output jack come from?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a note at the bottom, Volume 2 to output

      Delete
  6. I just built this one and I like the sound quite a bit. It's dark though and I have to dime the tone knob. I swapped the 6.8nf cap for a 4.7, which helped a bit. Obviously, I can try go even lower. But what else is affecting the tone knob here? Is there a resistor I can simply swap? I also wouldn't lowering the gain a bit. The last quarter or so of the gain range, I'm not really feeling.

    ReplyDelete